Norwich Airport is a small but efficient airport located in the East of England, serving the Norfolk region and beyond. If you’re flying from Norwich Airport, here’s everything you need to know.
Destinations and Airlines
Norwich Airport offers flights to a variety of destinations in the UK and Europe, with a focus on leisure travel. Some of the popular destinations include:
- Amsterdam: This Dutch city is known for its beautiful canals, historic architecture, and vibrant nightlife. KLM operates flights from Norwich to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
- Palma de Mallorca: This Spanish island in the Mediterranean is a popular holiday destination, with beautiful beaches, warm weather, and a lively atmosphere. TUI Airways operates flights from Norwich to Palma de Mallorca.
- Edinburgh: Scotland’s capital city is a cultural hub, with historic landmarks, world-class museums, and a lively food and drink scene. Loganair operates flights from Norwich to Edinburgh.
- Dublin: Ireland’s capital city is known for its friendly locals, historic landmarks, and lively pubs. Aer Lingus operates flights from Norwich to Dublin.
Other airlines operating from Norwich Airport include Flybe, Eastern Airways, and Loganair.
Norwich Airport offers a variety of car parking options, including:
- Short Stay Parking: This is the closest car park to the terminal, making it ideal for drop-offs or short trips. Rates start at £3 for up to 30 minutes, and £14 for up to 24 hours.
- Long Stay Parking: This is the best option for longer trips, with rates starting at £6.50 per day for up to 7 days, and £5 per day for trips over 7 days.
- Meet and Greet Parking: This is a convenient option for those who want to park as close to the terminal as possible. Rates start at £50 for up to 7 days.
Other Useful Information
- Check-in: It’s recommended that you arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your flight, especially if you’re checking in luggage.
- Security: Norwich Airport has a security checkpoint that all passengers must pass through before boarding their flight. Make sure to have your boarding pass and ID ready.
- Shops and Restaurants: There are several shops and restaurants located in the terminal building, including WHSmith, Costa Coffee, and the Saxon Bar and Restaurant.
- Accessibility: Norwich Airport is fully accessible for passengers with disabilities or reduced mobility, with wheelchair assistance available upon request.
Norwich Airport may be small, but it offers a convenient and hassle-free travel experience for those looking to fly from the East of England. With a variety of destinations and airlines, as well as convenient car parking options and helpful amenities, flying from Norwich Airport is a great choice for your next holiday.